- Thursday, November 3, 6:00 pm 8:00 pm
- Friday, November 4, 2:00 pm 8:00 pm
- Saturday, November 5, 2:00 pm 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 9, 2:00 pm 8:00 pm
- Thursday, November 10, 2:00 pm 8:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2:00 pm 8:00 pm
- Saturday, November 12, 2:00 pm 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 16, 2:00 pm 8:00 pm
- Thursday, November 17, 2:00 pm 8:00 pm
- Friday, November 18, 2:00 pm 8:00 pm
Saturday, November 19, 2:00 pm 8:00 pm
Artists Mika Rottenberg and Jon Kessler will collaborate to present SEVEN, a performance and installation that stretches from the urban landscape of New York to the savannahs of Africa. Mixing Kesslers kinetic sculptures with Rottenbergs absurdist videos, SEVEN will collapse film time and real time to create an intricate laboratory that channels body fluids and colors into a spectacle on the African savannah. In New York, a Chakra Juicer will capture sweat from seven performers engaging in ritualistic athletic activity.
Cinematography: Mahyad Tousi; Technical Consultant: Steve Hamilton; Special Effects: Alex Lemke; 2D Animation: Erik Mitgartz; 3D Animation: Mickey Roth; Sound Designer: Nati Taub; Re-recording Mixer: Ronen Nagel; Camera Assistant: Richard Uren, AfriScreen Films. Performers: Empress Asia, Marshall Factora, Esteban Jefferson, Jason Liles, Chris McGinn, Cecil Parker, Sunita Sharma, Juan Valanzuela, Alex Wynne.
Opening Thursday, November 3, 6 - 8 pm.